Blog sobre musica e cinema, nacional e nao so!

segunda-feira, julho 11, 2005

A Mistake

I’m gonna make a mistake-
I’m gonna do it on purpose
I’m gonna waste my time
Cuz I’m full as a tick
And I’m scratching at the surface
And what I find is mine
And when the day is done, and I look back
And the fact is I had fun, fumbling around
All the advice I shunned, and I ran
Where they told me not to run, but I sure
Had fun, so
I’m gonna fuck it up again
I’m gonna do another detour
Unpave my path
And if you wanna make sense
Whatcha looking at me for
I’m no good at math
And when I find my way back,
The fact is I just may stay, or I may not
I’ve acquired quite a taste
For a well-made mistake
I wanna mistake why can’t I make a mistake?
I’m always doing what I think I should
Almost always doing everybody good
Why-
Do I wanna do right, of course but
Do I really wanna feel I’m forced to
Answer you, hell no
I’ve acquired quite a taste
For a well-made mistake, I wanna
Make a mistake, why can’t I make a mistake
I’m always doing what I think I should
Almost always doing everybody good
Why-


Letra e Música: Fiona Apple


Grata pela dica BellaFlor...

4 tiros para o ar:

Blogger inês said...

Não tens nada que agradecer!
E viva os erros... e viva cometer erros sabendo perfeitamente que são erros...e do piorio.... ai ai ai....

8:04 da tarde

 
Blogger Marvin said...

Já o afirmei num outro blog e volto a afirmar:
Fiona Apple, uma excelente ínterprete e compositora!!!

Caso não conheçam procurem a música que Fina gravou com Johnny Cash, uma cover da Father and Son de Cat Stevens (ou Yusuf Islam, como agora é conhecido).
É como chouriço em caldo verde!!!

8:37 da tarde

 
Blogger Marvin said...

*Fiona

8:38 da tarde

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

lolololol
http://portal.telegraph.co.uk/global/main.jhtml?xml=/global/2005/07/14/nhood14.xml

12:23 da tarde

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger